Share your Story with us! #inspiringostomate
Inspire other Ostomates, Give Hope & Change Lives!
You have a powerful story to share. Your story can help our community members from around the world. Please help build our inspiring collection of stories by sharing some aspect of your ostomy journey.
There are no rules or requirements for your story. This is an opportunity for you to share YOUR story in your own words!
- Length: There is no required length or limit to your story — it can be as short or long as you want it to be.
- Language: We invite you to write your story in the language of your heart and if that language is not English, we may have your story translated. If you prefer to translate the story yourself, that would be wonderful (but it is not required).
- Dedication: You may choose to dedicate your story to someone who has inspired you or touched your life
If you are not sure where to begin, here are some questions to consider in telling your story, but certainly not requirements:
- Story of becoming an ostomate
- How long have you have had your ostomy?
- What kind of ostomy do you have?
- What gets you through your harder days? Ex: family, quote, song, nature, meditation, etc..
- What is a struggle you have overcome as an ostomate?
- What is something positive you would like other newer ostomates to know?
Here are samples of ostomates who shared their journey on our social media
We will share your story to our social media platforms and all media designs will be on us. Just provide your best looking photo or video so we can apply it to our standard designs.
If interested, feel free to message us on our social media platforms or send your story to my email: email@example.com
STOUQ | @stouq.ostomylife
Join our growing community!
@Make Ostomy Bags Badass | #mobbwithstouq